A Simple Way to Secure Your Home.
Who has keys to your home?
Bought a new home? Roommate moved out? Fired your maid? You need to re-key your house!
If you’ve purchased a new property, there’s really no way of knowing how many people out there have keys to your home.
From Realtors to Roommates, people are notorious about not giving keys back when they move on. We can assure you that you’ll sleep better at night knowing for sure that your newly re-keyed home isn’t accessible to other key holders.
Even though some call this process “changing the locks”, re-keying allows you to keep your existing locks and door hardware. Our locksmiths simply re-key the existing inner lock mechanisms to strictly accept new keys.
TIP: While you’re at it, you can have all locks in your home keyed to open with the same key
thus eliminating the need to carry extra keys around.
THIS IS RELIABLE LOCKSMITH, INC
Our mode of operation is this:
• Provide each client, each account, each emergency with real answers
• Impart experience-backed advice
• Provide true-to-the-mark pricing
• Provide expert service to the best of our ability
• Leave those clients, accounts and emergencies with a job well done.