What are Emergency Exit Devices used for?
Emergency Exit Devices are commercial door opening devices that present no obstacles whatsoever in quickly exiting a door. They operate fast and easy in order to provide a quick exit from a property whether in an emergency situation or not. These push bar devices are usually paired with lit exit signage placed above the door. The exit sign directs exiting traffic to these outfitted doors in the case of an emergency. We work with and recommend devices by Sergeant, Von Duprin, and Detex.
Three Main Types of Emergency Exit Devices:
THIS IS RELIABLE LOCKSMITH, INC
Our mode of operation is this:
• Provide each client, each account, each emergency with real answers
• Impart experience-backed advice
• Provide true-to-the-mark pricing
• Provide expert service to the best of our ability
• Leave those clients, accounts and emergencies with a job well done.