Just as with any other contractor, not all locksmiths are created equal. Whether you’re in need of residential, commercial, or automotive locksmith services, it’s imperative that you hire someone who is capable of getting the job done right. So how do you weed through all the pretenders and find a reliable, trustworthy locksmith company you can be confident in hiring? It starts with proper training, education, and ultimately industry standard certifications that signify the real deal locksmiths. You’ll want to look for Certified Registered Locksmith (CRL) status, earned from the ALOA (Associated Locksmiths of America). With this certification, you can expect that the people you’re hiring has a solid knowledge and proper training in all aspects of locksmithing. It means that they are serious about their work, and that the safety and security of your home, office, or vehicle will be in good hands.
What Do You Get When You Hire a Certified Locksmith?
When you hire a certified locksmith with a CRL certification, you’re dealing with a dedicated professional. Here are just a few of the reasons why you shouldn’t settle for anything less.
- Certified locksmiths have passed a rigorous written examination, testing categories ranging from codes and code equipment, key duplication, master keying, and more.
- A real deal locksmith company means there is proper licensing, insurance, and training across the entire team.
- These locksmiths have up-to-date knowledge and expertise on the latest in hardware products and technologies. When it comes to the security of your home, storefront, or office, you shouldn’t settle for anything less.
- Many real deal locksmiths also seek additional factory training from manufacturers.
- Getting certified signifies that a locksmith is serious about the work, and will also be dependable in cases of emergency.
- Last but not least, you’ll get fair and accurate pricing, and a truly certified professional will stand behind their work moving forward.
If you’re looking for this type of trusted locksmith in Atlanta, you’ll want to call Reliable Locksmith. Get in touch today and let our factory certified, dedicated pros help you today. Remember to hire a certified locksmith!